Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Transformers Dark of the Moon

The new teaser has just come out, being played during the Superbowl. Looks pretty good. Seems like we will have a big kick ass action scene like ROTF with Prime going rampage all over some Decpticons.

I know people are still split about the Bayformers, I was when the first one had just come out. To the point, that I immediately went back into the theater and seen Die Hard 4 just so I could erase TF1 from my memory.

But the Bayformers are just popcorn summer action movies. Big FX extravaganzas. And once you get used to that, you can enjoy them for what they are. Like 2012, Independence Day and others in that category.

And it looks like we have Laserbeak or maybe Buzzsaw in this one !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment