Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Monday, February 28, 2011

Hoard

Downloaded the demo for this title from PSN. I had read about it, and it sounded fun. But it's being a multiplayer game was played up so I didn't bother seeing I would mainly be playing against the computer.

Seeing that a demo was available I downloaded it. And it was pretty fun actually. It's setup to resemble a board game. The dragons roost is in the center of the board. Surrounded by villages, a castle, roads, Princess' and farmland.

Your job is collect as much gold as possible. Each game is limited to 10 mins. And you can gain exp points to buy upgrades to your dragon. You have to watch out for enemy archers, knights and whatnot as well as enemy dragons.

And after 10 mins the game is over. Nothing carries over, and the next game starts over fresh. With scores supposed to go to Online leader boards. I've only played once so far. I plan to put some more time into the demo. I don't know if I will buy the full version or not. At $14.99 it seems a little pricey. If it were $10 I'd be an easy sell to me.

Download It

No comments:

Post a Comment