Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Saturday, June 4, 2011

Avengers Earths Mightiest Heroes

Just finished watching the first season a few days ago. It was a little slow going in the first few episodes. But the series really grew on me, and came into it's own.

I was never much of an Avengers fan. I was more into Spiderman and X-Men when I was younger. But I am passingly familiar with the characters and the villains.

The animation style is a little different, but nice. And I found the stories too be well written and varied.

Very much looking forward to seeing a second season. I was also watching GI Joe Renegades, and I find that Avengers is the much stronger of the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment