Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Monday, April 11, 2011

Lincoln Lawyer

Good movie, haven't seen too many legal dramas of late. I can't even remember the last one I did see.

I can't say that the movie had too many surprises, no twists and turns really. It shambled a long at a decent pace. And the entertainment was not so much what the story was, but how he was going to get there.

Once again, it's about the journey not the destination.

Cast was good, acting was good. Not much else to say.

I'm glad I saw it, but in hindsight I could have waited for video.

It is based on a book, and when I get a chance maybe I'll read it. In the end the books are usually better all around.

3 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment