Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Saturday, April 23, 2011

HANNA

This movie evoked the feel of Ronin, The Professional and The Bourne Series. All good things to have working for you.

Everything about the movie to me, didn't look or feel like Hollywood at all. Right down to the way the movie ended.

I didn't know much about this movie going into it, I don't even remember if I had even seen the trailer for it.

Anyone who likes the above movies should certainly go and see it, great movie. They really managed to pull off the mix of Espionage, Action with some humor. All centered around Hanna who is loose in a world she literally knows next to nothing about. If I had anything to complain about, it would be that I would like to have seen more of everything. With the movie having three corners this way, I could almost feel like each one was just a little bit too short.

3.5 stars out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment