Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Sunday, June 6, 2010

Why won't it end ?!?

I've been playing Infamous on the PS3. I remember last year when it and Prototype came out. How they were supposed to be similar games. I finished Prototype on the 360 and it was pretty good. I got the whole sense of the quarantine and that the city was locked down and going down hill fast.

Infamous isn't giving me that at all.. In fact, it's reminding me very much of another game.. Assassins Creed II.. It just doesn't want to end. It goes on and on.. And in the case of Infamous I'm apparently supposed to be in a quarentine zone with these mutants or some such running around. But the place doesn't look very cut off. And cracked down at all. Doing missions, getting power upgrades. And just getting bored at this point.

With the time I have into the game now, I would have to say that Infamous seems to be a poor knock off of Prototype. Although I don't know which one came first. I see that there is a sequel in the works for Infamous, but I don't plan to be playing it. I'd like to see the end of the story. But, I'm unaware of whether I can stick with it long enough to see it through to the end or not. Just like Assassins Creed II.

No comments:

Post a Comment