Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Saturday, June 26, 2010

Knight & Day

Say what you will about Tom Cruises' religious affiliations or what not. He does tend to make good movies. Not many great ones, but good ones.

Knight & Day was a good movie. Fairly humorous, few chuckles and no laugh out loud events. It was worth seeing, although some movies.. Comedies and Horror are a better viewing experience in a full theatre. But, when I saw it there must have been less than 15 people in the theatre.

I assueme most people have seen the trailers and are mostly familiar with what the movie is about. I don't know what it is about Diaz, but I still don't like her. So the movie may have been better with another actress. Other than that, the only problems that stood out for me was the movie was just too long. Roughly 2 hrs by my watch. Could have been 30 mins shorter. And because of that, the joke gets old.

Is Tom telling the truth, is he a whackjob. Is he an amazingly talented but inept appearing secret agent.. That's what we've all seen in the trailers and it was funny for the first hour or so. But it get's old, as the plot turns and the movie just keeps on going and going.

So, just some random observations on it. I liked it, was worth going to. I thought it was funny. But a little too long, and too bad the female lead wasn't someone else.

Go see it, and try to see it in a mostly full theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment