Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Three Dee

Am I the only one that thinks that all this recent 3D crap, is just that.. The latest gimmick to try and rush people into theatres.

Blaming piracy for most of the ills.. Why not crappy movies, remakes and poor scripts written to the lowest common denominator. Rushing movies out to video as fast as possible to turn a quick buck when people have 60" home theatres with surround sound systems can watch it at home without the hassle of other people and burnt popcorn.. have little incentive to go to theatres when they can wait 3 months and see it at home a lot cheaper as well.

I guess I am just getting tired of hearing all the hype about every thing coming out in 3D like it automatically makes everything better. Even though some items I've read makes mention that a chunk of the population can't watch 3D without getting nauseous. I guess I may find out this summer for myself when I get to see something in 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment