Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dr Who??

After all these years, I may have finally seen a few episodes of the show that I actually liked. I liked the previuous Dr.. David Tennant but the show that he was a part of seemed to be just as bad as all the other episodes I managed to catch over the years.

Now, I like BBC stuff. And as far as I'm concerned Red Dwarf is the best thing to ever come from across the pond. No, I didn't much care for the Beatles and as much as a travesty as it was when I was kid I really didn't like Monty Python.

But the new younger Doctor so far has been pretty good. And from what I've been reading, it must be because of the darker tone that the show has taken. I've been watching Torchwood, not a bad show. The last miniseries was the best. But the new Dr Who seems to be even darker than Torchwood.

Now granted, I've only seen about 3 episodes so far. But the Angels episode was a good hour. I'll look forward to watching the rest of the season when I manage to catch it.

But I will always be crossing my fingers for more Red Dwarf !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment