Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Friday, June 11, 2010

NXT Season 2

Well, I can say I was pleasantly surprised by the premiere of Season 2.

If we back up a bit, I enjoyed the hell out of the end of Season 1. Once Daniels flipped out and ripped into Cole with some great Work / Shoot cuts. Poor Mans JR.. I was stunned at what they allowed him to say on air. And greatly entertained. And we shall see where they go with this NXT Invasion angle they just had on Raw.

But as far as Season 2 goes, I was only entertained by one person really. "Showtime" Percy Watson. With that strained double row white smile (Grimace?) and the dancing with those thick rimmed red glasses.. Was funny as hell. I hope he wins. He even wrestles with them on.

Cool to see Mr. Perfects son in there. But, what a stupid name they gave him. And why?? Wasn't to cover up his roots obviously since they brought up his past several times. Wish I could say I was just as impressed with Husky. Which If I remember right is the son of IRS.. correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, overall I can say I guess that NXT in the last few weeks has been more entertaining than Raw or Smackdown.

And don't get me started right now on the crap that they called Viewers Choice Raw..

No comments:

Post a Comment