Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sundays

Went through a few DVDs I picked up previously viewed over Xmas and never got to. Rewatched The Hangover, still not bad. Wasn't as funny the second time around of course. First time was only a few chuckles. But, not a bad movie. I'll be interested in seeing the sequel thats in the works. Off to the trade in pile this one goes now, I'll never watch it again.

Public Enemies.. I had to shut it off.. What more can I say about it. Saturday night I had rented Boon Dock Saints II: All Saints Day, and fell asleep. This was worse, I had to actually get up and shut it off.

As for Boondock, I remember liking the first one. But, I hadn't seen it in some time. But the sequel was better than Nyquil for your insomnia.

Still have Inglorious Basterds to watch again. As well has Gran Torino and Harry Potter. Those last two on Blu Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment