Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Saturday, May 1, 2010

Stargate: Universe

I really hope that the mess at MGM doesn't cause this show to get shelved or even cancelled. Kind of like what's been going on with the new James Bond movie.

This weeks episode was great, and I'm looking forward to the last few new episodes pretty much more than anything else on TV.

I find it to be a nice breath of fresh air, and a real gamble that they took. Breaking from SG1 and Atlantis and making a more character driven show, with the Sci fi being more of a backseat. With the originals being so Action Adventure with the comedy tossed in. This one is a real departure.

Pretty much in the mold of the new Battlestar Galactica, which although I liked it. I like SG:U much better.

Heres hoping for 6 more seasons at least..

No comments:

Post a Comment