Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Monday, March 7, 2011

Unknown

If this is the direction that Liam is going to be taking his career than I look forward to his next movie. Between this and Taken, I've seen two great dramas in the last year both by the same actor.

Granted, I pretty much had the movie figured out in the first 10 mins or so. The question seemed to be (Not to give any spoilers for a change) who was the real one. And would it be Liam or not?? Seeing he was the star, I had an idea which way this would go.

Suffice to say, it was a great piece. And I almost didn't go.

Great cast, Frank Langella is always good. And even being a WB movie, I like the European look and feel of the movie. Reminds me a lot of Ronin. No glossy, happy pretty lens like all the American films seem to have. I especially liked the character of Jurgen. The German PI that Liam visits, was a good character and I liked the actor as well.

4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment