Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Saturday, March 19, 2011

Call of Duty Black Ops

Managed to finish this game on the PS3 recently. Can't say I was all that impressed. For the record, I don't play them online. But, I do like a good shooter from time to time.

I've been playing them all the way back to Doom, Doom 2, Hexen.. In recent memory my favorites have been Gears of War I and II, Modern Warfare I and II.

So, needless to say I'm looking forward to Gears of War III and maybe whatever Infinity Wards successor intends to call Modern Warfare 3 when they get around to making one.

I found Black Ops to play well, graphics were good enough. It's just that the disjointed story was boring, and bouncing all over the place. And by the end the twist wasn't much of a surprise.

But then the last game they did didn't impress me much either. As this installment was done by Treyarch and I didn't much care for World at War either.. Bit of a pattern here.

So with that I would give it a 2 out of 5. Worth a rental, but barely I enjoyed the demo of Bulletstorm better.

No comments:

Post a Comment