Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Adjustment Bureau

Right off the top I can say that the movie was more than enjoyable. But, it wasn't anything extra special, or Shakespearean in scope.

But it did entertain me for a couple hours to see how Damon and Blunt were going to get together, and why they were being kept apart.

Once I saw the end credits, and found out that it was based on a Dick story, and Eric Kripke was involved. I would have known before I went in that it would at least be a good movie. I presume of course, that there isn't more than one Kripke working in Hollywood.

The Adjustment Bureau wasn't hard to figure out, for awhile I thought that it was going to turn out to be some government agency like The Men in Black. But, I can say that I was glad that it wasn't. And I was more than satisfied with what they turned out to be.

I was just left with one odd question, knowing who they were. Why did they need what appeared to be technology to do their adjustments. When they could manipulate objects with the flick of the wrist??

3.5 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment