Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Town

Second movie up this weekend was The Town. I wasn't up for Ben on Friday night, was still in doubt about it. So I went to see Devil first.

But, The Town was a great movie. I quite enjoyed it. Good Heist movie, nothing too dumb going on. Bens acting was pretty good, and I usually don't like him much. Once it was over I felt like going home and throwing 'Heat' into the DVD player.

I would think that maybe Ben is better served in making movies rather than starring in them. I havn't seen his other acclaimed movie, but if it's as good then I would say this is true. And if him and Damon can get together. And have Matt star and Afflect write and direct we could have a great movie.

But, back to the Town. Go See it. I almost feel like going again.

4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment