Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Unthinkable

Finally got around to seeing it. A thriller with Sam Jackson and Carrie Ann Moss. Jackson is always entertaining in pretty much everything I've seen him in. And it's nice to see Moss in something, since I don't think I've seen her since The Matrix trilogy and Red Planet.

Pretty straight forward thriller about a home grown terrorist planting three bombs and then allowing himself to be picked up. And the moral dilemma of his captors about how far will they go to get the information they need from him. Is his rights and wellness more important than the hundreds of thousands and in this case potentially millions of innocent civilians that his bombs may kill..

I found it to be an entertaining movie, but it is all pretty much about the interactions of the characters. So you won't find much action here.

Well worth the rental for me.

3 out of 5 for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment