Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Death at a Funeral

I wanted to see this in theatres when it came out, but didn't get to it. The trailers looked good. And I had read that it was a remake of a British movie. And to me, that is a good thing. I like British comedies and work. So long as they don't change too much around about it.

As it turns out the movie is a good comedy. I found it to be well put together, good ensemble cast. Lots of little funny bits. Not much that was outrageously funny, but lots of small chuckle bits, one liners and toss out comments. I found it to be quite entertaining for the length of the movie.

Would have been good to see in theatres with an audience. And Danny Glover was great, had the best laugh in the first start of the movie when Tracy Morgan and Luke Wilson go to pick him up and his retirement home.

Good stuff rent it now..

4 stars out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment