Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Saturday, July 24, 2010

SALT

This one will probably be a short one.. Go ahead and see it.

Was a pretty decent movie, nothing that will be talked about around the water cooler for days like Inception was. But then this is a pretty straight forward spy type movie.

I came away with this movie feeling like something from the 80s for some reason. And like one review mentioned, and seemed to be dead one. This movie was more of a Bond movie than the last several Bond movies ever were.

The way the movie ends I would like to see a sequel. But then again, I don't. If you know what I mean.

Angelina did a great job, as did the whole cast. This is probably the first movie that I really liked Liev Shreiber in since forever. I always felt he was a good actor mainly, but never seen him in much of a good movie before.

I especially liked the Counter Espionage guy, whos name escapes me at the moment (Was also in Die Hard 4 if I remember right)

No comments:

Post a Comment