Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Monday, January 23, 2012

DOTM Autobot Guzzle & Extras

Finally managed to find one at the local grocery chain of all places. First and only time I ever managed to see one in person. And the price wasn't so bad either.

He is a fantastic little figure. Alt mode is a great looking little battle tank, with removable guns on the roof. Too bad that the turret doesn't move. But no surprise seeing how he transforms.

In robot mode, he has kind of a wide stance with large shoulders and long arms, almost a ape like stance which doesn't look bad. The green and yellow colors seem to work well, and a metallic blue face.

I'm quite pleased with him.

Today I also got in the mail an ebay purchase from the U.K. a set of black and grey guns as well as the large robot head to complete my G1 Powermaster Optimus Prime. And a animation cell of Lio Jr from Beast Wars 2 that looks great in a glass frame I picked up for it.

2 comments:

  1. I once had a few Lio Jr. animation cels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great shot, angled full front view from the waist up. Very nice.

    There was one of Gigastorm, but it was a long shot and side on. Didn't look too good. I would have loved to have a 'Trypticon' one.

    ReplyDelete