Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thundercats 2011

Been watching the new series based on the old 80s cartoon, Thundercats. I can say that I don't recall much of the original. And I've only seen a handful of them in recent months on Teletoon Retro. And I'm not too impressed with it at all.

But the new series is pretty good. The animation is fantastic, voice acting is good. And story wise it's ok. About what you would expect for this type of show for the audience their aiming for. I find that Star Wars The Clone Wars has better stories. But that could be just that the Science Fiction / Fantasy of Star Wars appeals to me more.

So far the new series is up to 11 episodes and hopefully get's picked up for a new season. I know I liked GI Joe Renegades and it has apparently been cancelled.

So don't let any possible negative thoughts of the original stop you from checking out the new series.

No comments:

Post a Comment