Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Saturday, November 12, 2011

Green Lantern The Series

I also watched the first episode of the new Green Lantern series. It was pretty good. It's too bad that with the budget they had for the live action movie they couldn't so so well. Or maybe the animation dept. should have got the live action budget and we could have had possibly 15 seasons or something of the animated series.

It looks to be all CG, which when I saw previews I was kinda worried about. But in motion it looks great. Voices were well done, and they seem to have something interesting going on.

I am pretty much in no way familiar with Green Lantern lore let alone I was Marvel and Image growing up. So the whole thing with the different Lanterns is all new to me. I only heard about that vaguely from other people when I saw the live action movie. So having Red Lanterns wasn't a surprise, but I don't know much about them or the other colors.

But after seeing this 45 min episode I can't wait to see more. Very much looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment