Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Saturday, October 29, 2011

Once Upon A Time

A new series that premiered here last weekend.

The show seems to revolve around the idea that all the old Faerie tales were true, and they did happen. But the characters are under a curse and now living in modern times with no memory of their past or the events they were associated with.

It may not sound all that great, especially since I just re-read that above paragraph. But the show seems to have something about it, that kept me interested for the first episode so far.

I like the cast, and at first I thought that this might be more of a kids show. Since it debuted here on a Sunday night. But once the episode was over, I definitely don't think that would be the case. At least for kids younger than their teen years anyway.

The show has its fair share of darkness about it. From creepy characters, to the apparent death of Prince Charming at the hands of the black knights.

So, I am definitely interested to see where this show goes in future episodes. With some of the other new shows I've been watching this fall. There seems to be more interesting on this year than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment