Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Monday, September 2, 2013

We're The Millers

   Now to add a movie review. I missed adding so many in the last seven months. I managed to catch this one over the weekend. And lets just say. It's not as good as I was hoping. I will however give them credit for trying to have a great R rated comedy. But, I didn't find it very funny. Mostly boring, and the funniest moment was an outtake during the credits with Anniston. Watch it to see.
   Overall it's a decent rental, but I wouldn't say it was worth the current prices of a theatre ticket. If your choice is between this and Hangover III. This by far, HIII was a totally snorefest..

2 Stars out of 5
Wait for DVD


No comments:

Post a Comment