Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Upcoming Weekend

I was planning on going to see Apollo 18. I was looking forward to it, the trailers didn't look too too bad. And the premise sounded interesting. Am getting a little tired of the lost footage thing though..

Once I discovered that the release date had been moved something like 6 times this year, and that there were no advance copies or releases made available.. That's never a good sign. Obviously I know, that the mainstream reviews sometimes leave you scratching your head so what does it matter that no advances were made available.

That usually means that the studio knows the movie has problems in one way or another. And they want to make sure that word of mouth doesn't get around to kill it, before the droves rush that first weekend to spend their bucks.

So I ended up passing on it.

I plan to go and see Contagion this weekend. It looks pretty interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment