Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WWE Raw 07 11 2011

This weeks edition of Monday Night Raw seems to have done the job to keep me interested in this weekends Money in the Bank PPV.

I can say that I am only really interested in how the CM Punk storyline plays out.

The whole Big Show and Mark Henry thing just seems really cheesy, the stunt this week looked bad. The mats and everything were right there. Would have been a lot better had the mats not been visible. I'm sure it looked a lot better live, where you probably didn't have the same view.

Was good to see Vince on TV, don't see much of him these days.

And I hope they bring back the WW(F) Ice Cream bars, that'd be cool. I can remember them when I was a kid, but never actually had one.

I'm going to throw my vote behind some of the speculation online. And hopefully it's true. CM Punk will beat Cena for the title, only to have Del Rio cash in and take it from Punk. And then Punk leaves (Whether to another company or some time off wouldn't really matter)

Even better for me, although I know there is no way it would happen. Would be for Punk to win and leave with the belt. Setup some elaborate work, and make it seem like he'd gone somewhere with the title. Until they bring him back in. But I can't really see any way this will happen.

In the end let's hope CM Punk does stay, because they need him. The end, with him and Cena in the ring was painful. Punk was great on the mic and then Cena starts talking.. But I don't really see any strong faces to back him up.

Other than that most of RAW was forgettable..

No comments:

Post a Comment