Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Saturday, May 21, 2011

Prison Break

Just finally finished watching the entire run of Prison Break. It was a fantastic series, and I'm glad that it ended when it did. It ran it's course and ended, wrapped up.

It's very much a clone of 24, in a Prison on the run setting which I would have touched on in my first remarks. But, now that I'm done, I would say it was much better. But then it had the benefit of having 24 as a guide to go by. If anything I would say that Season 3 was weak.

But, in the end it was a pretty awesome ride. And I just loved the cast. They had an awesome ensemble working. T Bag especially. And Mahone.. Alex I gained a lot of respect for. I recognized the actor, didn't much care for him and the roles he's usually in. But this time he nailed it.

Great series everyone should see.

4 stars out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment