Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Damages

Well.. after watching the bulk of Season One this weekend I don't think I will ever be able to watch Law and Order ever again. Not that I've watched it on some time anyway.

But if you have any interest in a legal drama / Mystery / Thriller at all then this is the show for you. It took a few episodes for me get going with it. But I like the cast, Glenn Close is great, and I'm just loving Ted Danson as this slimy dirt bag character. And there are enough strings and threads going on, that I hope they get wrapped up at the end of the season. Because I'm not entirely sure who is working for who, and doing what exactly.

Not recommended for people who don't like to think much or need their answers hand delivered on a silver platter.

Watch it now

4 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment