Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Sunday, November 21, 2010

RED

Retired Extremely Dangerous

I will have to lump this movie in with the not bad.. I will agree with the reviews, in that it was probably the best Action / Comedy of the year. But, I liked The A - Team almost as much.

The performance to watch in this one, of course was John Malkovich. Maybe if I had of seen this movie when it first came out, I would be a little more excited about it. But, I had to wait a month. And by then, the clever Hollywood machine marketing had worn off on me. So, maybe this is more of an honest opinion after all.

If you can still catch it in theatres, go see it. If you can't or don't have any burning desire then wait for the DVD / Bluray release.

Solid 3 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment