Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Monday, April 26, 2010

The Losers

   Went to see The Losers yesterday. The first of apparently 3 commando, unit, military type action flicks set to come out before the end of the summer. This one, based on a comic book which I had not heard of, or read.

  Was a pretty good movie, actually. My movie reviews are pretty knee jerk first off the top of my head opinions. I won't be watching the movie 10 times, looking for minute details of dialogue or camera work. Just a seat of the pants reflection on how I thought when I came out. Not an in depth analysis unless something sticks.

    I Like the cast, not too big or too small. They seemed to all have a good chemistry together. Especially Chris Evans who was great. I wasn't expecting much after reading some of the professional reviews. And was pleasantly surprised.

    One of the best parts is at the end into the credits, at Evans' nieces soccer game. Was a great laugh. And keep watch for the T-Shirts he wears throughout the film.

   I'm still of the opinion so far, that sadly the A-Team is looking like it could be the worst of the 3. I hope I'm wrong, but from the trailers.. for me.. it's in 3rd place.

No comments:

Post a Comment