Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Sunday, February 10, 2013

New Toys for a New Year

It seems that Hasbro is getting set to release a fountain of new Transformers for the year.

There are a few that look to be quite interesting. Especially the new Kreo Combiners and of course FOC Metroplex. But if the past is anything to go by they are items I will never see at retail. I have yet to see a Vehicon at retail. And the Prime line has been pretty scarce. And the new Beast Hunter items
are already starting to show up. So, I can assume I will never see the rest of PRID.

With my reduced collecting, there are only a handful of items that I want from the listings, assuming I can find them. Not too mention MP10 was never spotted around here. Here's hoping for MP Soundwave and the flood of other G1 goodness this year when Hasbro gets around to making it available. If it ever lands on store shelves in more than a token amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment