Copyright (C) 2010 - 2013. The Purple Knight / Random Scholar. All rights reserved. No part of this blog or content are to be reproduced without express written permission.


Saturday, March 10, 2012

Transformers Prime Legion Class Vehicon


Prime figures have finally started to appear in my area. I picked up the Legion class Vehicon.

What a fantastic little figure. He looks great, has knee joints, unfortunately he could have really used an elbow to help pose and aim his weapon.

He is mainly black, with grey tires and silver head and some purple highlights. He also sports the cyclon red visor. Transformation is nice and simple. And his weapon is made from some kind of soft type plastic. Also purple.

Over all I am very pleased, he looks great in both modes. If I had to complain about anything it would be the lack of an elbow joint, and I would have preferred his weapon be a gun. And not a gun / sword type thing.

If this is a preview for the deluxe version. Than I am going to want more than one..

4 out of 5 stars

Great figure.

6 comments:

  1. =) I've never tried to post pictures in my blog. I should figure that out. The Legion Cyberverse Vehicon is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TaDa..

    That was pretty easy. Was a lot harder to get a decent not blurry picture taken. My third one I left in the package. I don't know why, I seen about 3 more over the weekend at different Walmarts. I feel like I should have bought them, but I want at least 3 Deluxe ones when they come out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! He is pretty cool looking, I still haven't seen any Prime cyberverse figures at retail yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Update! I finally got some of these guys thanks in part to this post! Thx dude!

    ReplyDelete